Skip to Main Content

Academic and Social Growth for ALL students, EVERY DAY!

Change of Address or Custody

Change of Address

If there has been a change in your address of residence you must update your Final Forms account with the new address and upload one of the acceptable forms of Proof of Residence listed below. Please note that we will not be able to update our files, including Transportation if you haven’t done so.

Click here to access Final Forms

Proof of Residency - Please provide ONE of the following. (Additional documents may be required in certain situations.)
- Mortgage Statement or Deed
- Lease Agreement That is Not Expired, (signed by both parties) A Month-to-Month Lease is not sufficient
- Current Water Bill - NO Electric, Phone or Cable Bills accepted
- Property Tax Statement
- Notarized Southwest Local School District Affidavit of Residency & Current Water or Electric Bill
Affidavit to be used when parent/legal guardian and child are living in a domicile belonging to another person or leased to another person and have no other accepted residency document in the parent/legal guardian name. The owner of the property must complete the Affidavit.

Change of Custody

If there is a change in Custody, you will need to update Final Forms if you currently have an account. If the new custodial parent/guardian does not have a Final Forms account, they will need to create a new account.

Click here to access Final Forms

The custody documentation, including all pages with a case number and signed by the court, will need to be uploaded.

Please note, according to Ohio Revised Code Section 3109.042 Custody rights of unmarried mother,
(A) An unmarried female who gives birth to a child is the sole residential parent and legal custodian of the child until a court of competent jurisdiction issues an order designating another person as the residential parent and legal custodian. Therefore, a father attempting to enroll a child, will need to provide documentation that he is married to the child's birth mother or that a court has determined his right to sole/shared custody of the child. Required documents must be uploaded in Final Forms.

loading gif