Side Menu Begins
Side Menu Ends, main content for this page begins

New Student Registration

Student Registration 

Registration for all Southwest Schools for Grades 1 – 12 is done online in FinalForms.  You will also upload required documents in FinalForms.  Parents/guardians will be required to upload a photo ID, student's birth certificate, proof of residency and proof of custody/guardianship if applicable.  

Once Online Forms are complete, and all required documents have been uploaded, please call the District Registrar, Lisa Williams, at District Office (513) 728-8401 to make sure the documents have been received and are acceptable to complete your registration. There will be not be in-person appointments at this time.  All Forms must be completed online, no exceptions. 

Parents of elementary-age students, view the attendance area map HERE to verify which elementary school your child will attend, based on your area of residence.


Please go to this link for Online Registration.

Please go to this link for New Student Registration Information and Instructions for Completing Online Forms.  

Documents required to be uploaded to register your student: 

  • Birth Certificate – no application will be accepted without this document.  Information on obtaining a birth certificate can be found HERE.
  • Parent/Guardian Photo ID
  • Court/Custody Documents – if this applies (divorce decree, shared parenting, custody/guardianship papers, foster placement, safety plans, protective orders, etc.)
  • Proof of Residency -Please provide ONE of the following (Additional documents may be required in certain situations.)
    • Mortgage Statement or Deed
    • Lease Agreement (signed by both parties)
    • Utility Bill - Electric/Gas or Water Bill.  NO Phone or Cable Bills accepted
    • Property Tax Statement
    • Notarized Southwest Local School District Affidavit of Residency AND Current Water or Electric Bill.
      • (The affidavit is used when parent/legal guardian and child are living in a domicile belonging to another person or leased to another person and have no other accepted residency document in the parent/legal guardian name.)
  • Grades 6-8 – Immunization record
  • Proof of child’s most recent completed grade – final report card or unofficial transcript
  • Copy of the IEP/ETR
  • Copy of the 504
  • Copy of the Gifted Education Plan

Note that your student will not be enrolled until ALL of the above documents and forms are received.

Please go HERE for the Intra-District Transfer application. Please note that intra-district transfers will be granted sparingly and typically only under special circumstances.