The Southwest Local School District Board of Education has set their meeting dates for 2018. Meetings are open to the public and are typically held the third Thursday of the month, rotating among the district’s six schools.
All are welcome and encouraged to attend the meetings and there is a section of each meeting designated for public comment. Agendas are posted several days before the monthly meeting to the district’s website and, following the meeting, summary “highlights” are made available.
The February Board of Education meeting will be held Thursday, Feb. 15 beginning at 6 p.m. It will take place at Crosby Elementary School, 8382 New Haven Road, Harrison.
Meetings for throughout 2018 are currently as shown; any changes in the place and time of the Board meetings will be posted to the Board of Education page on the district website.
Dates of Southwest Local School District’s Board of Education meetings for 2018:
- March 15, 2018 Regular Harrison Elementary 6:00 P.M.
- April 17, 2018 Regular Harrison Junior School 6:00 P.M
- May 17, 2018 Regular Harrison High School 6:00 P.M.
- June 21, 2018 Regular Harrison Junior School 6:00 P.M.
- July 19, 2018 Regular Harrison Junior School 6:00 P.M.
- August 16, 2018 Regular Harrison High School 6:00 P.M.
- September 20, 2018 Regular Harrison Junior School 6:00 P.M
- October 18, 2018 Regular Miamitown Elementary 6:00 P.M.
- November 15, 2018 Regular Whitewater Valley Elementary 6:00 P.M
- December 20, 2018 Regular Harrison Junior School 6:00 P.M